- Gas condensing boilers, 87 to 1000 kW (up to 8000 kW as a cascade)
- NOx <24mg/kWh (2 Credit Points) in line with ‘BREEAM UK New Construction 2018 – “Technical Manual” assessment criteria
- Easy-to-use control unit, even for multi boiler systems
- New MatriX disc burner enables reduced dimensions – Vitocrossal 200 CRU
- Smooth stainless steel surfaces create self-cleaning effect
- All hydraulic connections can be made from above
- Easy-to-use Vitotronic control unit with plain text and graphic display
- Either open flue or room sealed operation
Gas condensing boiler
Vitocrossal 200 Type CM2C
The Vitocrossal 200 (type CM2C) gas condensing boiler with an output of 87 to 311 kW sets benchmarks in maintenance and service. The proven MatriX radiant burners (up to 142 kW) and MatriX cylinder burners (from 186 kW) enable operation with gas types E, L, LL, and from 186 kW with LPG, as well as modulation down to 20 percent.
The Vitocrossal 200 also impresses with its extremely convenient servicing. The gas spring enables the front part of the boiler cover to be easily raised. The side panels can be pushed back, allowing unobstructed access to the MatriX burner.
Integral cascade function for up to eight units
The Vitocrossal 200 is the ideal boiler for apartment buildings and commercial enterprises. The cascade function integrated in the Vitotronic control unit enables multi boiler systems with up to eight boilers (up to 8000 kW with the Vitocrossal 200 type CRU).
Convenient Vitotronic control unit
The Vitotronic control unit with a large colour touchscreen enables quick commissioning using the assistant function; operation is straightforward as well.
Functionality has been significantly improved. This includes:
- LAN interface for internet connectivity
- Service interface (WLAN) for Vitosoft 300 for commissioning and service
- Assistant function to aid commissioning
- Remote reset via programming unit in boiler control unit
- Energy cockpit shows energy consumption rates and histograms
- Two return connectors for hydraulic connection optimised for condensing technology (optional)
- New design concept for ease of maintenance and service
- Vitogate 300 as an interface for integration into building management systems
MatriX radiant burner
for particularly quiet and environmentally friendly operation
MatriX radiant burner for particularly quiet and environmentally friendly operation with a modulating range of 33 to 100%
A perfect match – system technology
“The whole is greater than the sum of its parts”. Following this philosophy, Viessmann supplies more than high quality, reliable and effective heating components. In fact, all products are part of a matching total concept, where all components complement one another. After all, only perfect interaction between all system components can draw out the maximum potential of our innovative leading technology.
Viessmann system technology incorporates everything you need for a reliable and economical heating system: From the Vitotronic control unit with wireless remote control, powerful Vitocell DHW cylinders for the highest DHW convenience, right up to high grade solar thermal systems for cost effective central heating backup.
Manuals & Brochures
Brochure | Oil and gas for medium to high outputs