- Rated outputs: 13 kW, 16 kW, 19 kW, 26 kW and 35 kW
- Compact dimensions to fit in standard kitchen cupboards
- LPG conversion available
- Energy efficiency class: A
- Standard efficiency up to 97% through stainless steel Inox-Radial heat exchanger
- Weather compensation option
- Large user display
- 5 year comprehensive warranty as standard
- Viessmann Trained Installers can now offer their customers an extended warranty option up to 10 years
- Exceeds ErP Directive minimum efficiency requirements
Efficient, durable, quiet
The corrosion-resistant stainless steel Inox-Radial heat exchanger with unrivalled wall thickness, is extremely durable and achieves efficiency levels of up to 97%. The boiler’s special design ensures the very low operating noise of 39 dB(A) maximum (26 kW), which is perfectly acceptable even in the kitchen
Intelligent weather compensation
With a depth of only 285 mm (340 mm on the 35 kW model) the compact Vitodens 100-W Open vent boiler is perfectly suited for integration into standard kitchen cupboards. It can also be used in a vast number of other applications where there is only limited space available.
Smart home ready
The Vitodens 100-W has been designed and manufactured with smart homes in mind. With our optional easy-to-install tado° thermostat and smartphone app, you can optimise your heating environment and save energy costs from the palm of your hand – no matter where you happen to be. (An extension module is also required)
Versatile system solutions
Whilst being specifically designed for open vent heating systems, the Vitodens 100-W Open vent is suitable for sealed systems using an additional expansion vessel safety valve. The boiler also shares the various flue options available for the Combination and System models of the Vitodens 100-W gas condensing boiler range.
A decision-making aid for buying a new heating system. The ErP directive is a new, energy efficiency identification, standardised throughout Europe; making energy consumption more transparent.
Manuals & Brochures
| Vitodens Domestic Boiler Guide
| Weather compensation