Domestic Hot Water
All of Gledhill’s stainless steel range is made from the very latest high specification LDX 2101 grade of Duplex stainless steel, supplied by Outokumpu, to resist all forms of corrosion, including crevice and stress, whilst its high mechanical strength gives it fantastic durability. The very latest automated welding procedures along with full post weld treatments guarantee welds that are as strong as the parent metal.
A stainless steel vented cylinder for the replacement cylinder market
Gledhill is leading the way with the EnviroFoam Stainless cylinder, the ideal choice for the replacement copper cylinder market.
With the cost of copper rising, the EnviroFoam Stainless provides both a competitive and stable price.
Manufactured to EN12897, meeting the dimensional requirements of BS1566 and 2017 ErP compliant, these cylinders have strong environmental credentials including;
- Industry leading 35mm HCFC free insulation
- Exceptionally low standing heat loss, in anticipation of EUP Regulations
- Insulation incorporates Polyol which is derived from rapeseed oil – a fully renewable resource, with an industry leading Global Warming Potential of 0.7
- With a duplex stainless steel internal cylinder, the product is fully recyclable at the end of its working life
Also available in copper – see EnviroFoam Copper
Features & Benefits
– Designed for use with electricity either from mains supply or photovoltaic panels
– Suitable for use with economy electricity tarriffs to maximise efficiency
– 3kW incoloy 825 immersion heater for use as a primary heat source
– 3kW incoloy 825 immersion heater for emergency back-up
– 90 ° elbow and drain valve supplied as standard
– Standard and slimline models available